Thursday, February 3, 2011

Mid week dinners

Last night was lasagna night...why my lasagna is a big hit is because I make meatballs and slice them in even slices and layer my lasagna noodles, sauce, sliced meatballs, more sauce, ricotta and cheese mixture of mozzarella, parmesan and romano and repeat. I layer it three layers with an extra layer of the mozzarella on top.....its a big hit!


Tonight was an easy quick dinner that I had for the first time at my daughter Britany's house. Chicken strip wraps. I used tyson buffalo strips layered in a tortilla with fresh slaw and avocado.....quick,easy and yummy. My son Joshua likes it with some ranch dressing.

1 comment:

  1. This is what I LOVED about your cooking!!! Creativity and wonderful combinations of yummy foods!! One of the things I miss about USA is all of the comfort stuff and flavorings I grew up with. I have to import Chili powder everytime we visit!!! DELICIOUS idea!!!

    ReplyDelete