Sunday, January 16, 2011

I posted a quick pic of my must must must haves in my kitchen. I have never been big on seasoned salt but at some point I came across the Cavenders Greek seasoning and fell in love! it's my favorite go to seasoning and I highly recommend giving it a try. Don't get me wrong, I have a substantial list of go to items or pantry items like, onions, garlic, dried pasta, rice, beans and canned tomatoes to name a few. What are some of your must have items?
As I'm posting I have a pork shoulder roasting with a drizzle of olive oil, cumin powder, oregano, chili powder, salt, pepper and Cavenders Greek seasoning, tomorrow I'm making tamales. with the shredded pork. I'm expecting my Sister to come and help me. Nothing better then preparing food for the people you love with help from the people you love.
I'm off to plan our meals for the week......pics and recipes to come.

4 comments:

  1. Must have items eggs, chicken stock, garlic pepper the best!, wine, olive oil, cheese of some sort, & last but not least an apron!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great list! I wish I remembered to wear my apron more often, I ruin alot of shirts")

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Teresa,

    I ran across some Cavender's at World Market, and remembering that it was on your "must have" list, I grabbed a can. Looking forward to trying it out...any suggestions for best uses?

    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love Cavenders! Seriously its my go to seasoning in everything from salads to sides and main dishes. I love a sliced cucumber salad with a little red wine vinegar and a sprinkle of Cavenders. Also I put it on homemade popcorn drizzled with a little garlic butter") I hope you like it? Also I do plan on posting Indian recipes.

    ReplyDelete