Monday, January 17, 2011

Meal planning for the week

Mon.-tamales made from the pork shoulder I roasted last night w/cucumber salad
Tues.-grilled salmon w/cous cous and garlicky green beans
Wed.-teriyaki chicken w/rice
Thurs.-pork tenderloin w/roasted red potatoes & salad
Fri.-(dinner with friends) enchiladas made with the homemade sauce from the tamales along with homemade rice and beans.
Sat.-BLT's on sourdough w/roasted veg. salad & fresh fruit
Sun.-beef tips with mushrooms and grilled onion served with sweet potato oven fries

So I always like to shop for the week on Mondays. I'm pretty good about sticking to the above weekly menus that I make, but from time to time something will come up esp. when I'm working and I will change up my game plan.
So I'm off and running and will add pics and recipes as I go. Please again feel free to jump in with suggestions or questions and comments")

2 comments:

  1. How do you do it? You make it all look so easy, bringing home the bacon, fryin' up in a pan, and look gorgeous while doin' it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Amazing Teresa! Thanks for all the tips. Looking forward to your recipes:)

    ReplyDelete